Bad habits and aggressive

Making losses in my business as habit. Repeated. Unknown fear of loosing everything. Please guide immediately

Hello there. You my friend need counselling. It's better if you consult a psychiatrist in person and discuss your aggression and bad habits with him. Counselling and pharmacotherapy if required will be very useful for you. Hope you feel better soon. Regards
Dr. Amod Borkar
Neuropsychiatrist 16 yrs exp Pune
Hello there. My friend, there is no such thing as a habit of losing. You need to work on your unknown fear of losing or insecurities etc that stretch farther than losing in business. It's usually a deep rooted problem and may go back to early life experiences which needs to be resolved and you are done. Meet up a good psychiatrist who will extend to you a good care with good time n expertise. Wishing you a good recovery. Take care and have a great day ahead.