Bad breath

Very recently I am suffering from bad breath which have been noticed by my friend. I don't smoke & very occasionally drink. I brush once in a day. In the morning empty stomach I am chewing garlic from few days onwards. Kindly advice what to do.

Dr. Pranay
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

As per the issues given by you try figuring out if the bad breath is because of garlic which you are consuming. If that is not the case then I will advice you to get your teeth cleaning done. And make it a habit of getting it done atleast once in a yr. It will help to keep your gums and teeth healthy which will eventually serve you for your lifetime. And do advice the same to your friends and family too...
Dr. Rupak Sinha
Dentist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Plz visit a dentist and undergo scaling and polishing. That will take care of your problems.
Bad breath or otherwise halitosis is a symptom of gum disease. The treatment for such will be Oral Prophylaxis,commonly known as Scaling. For maintenance you can use any flavoured mouth rinse.