Bad breath
I regularly brush my teeth, however, after I have tea or i eat something or few hours of brushing my teeth, or when I wake up in the morning there is bad odor. To keep bad smell i chew clove or fennel seeds but that gives relief for few hours only. What should I do to cure this issue?

Hello this can be due to several causes also It’s better to get them cleaned first and then follow the instructions given to you

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+104
Chat with a dentist
There are many reasons for bad breath like bad oral hygiene gum infections , gastrointestinal infections,tonsilitis,liver and kidney disorders,some times dry mouth and in diabetic patients also it is seen. Certain food items also creates bad smell try to avoid those. You need to see your dentist to rule out the cause. Apart from that drink lots of water brush twice a day, use mouthwash, clean your tongue also after brushing, add fiber in your diet.
please visit your dentist
increase your liquid intake
Hi mam...   Bad odour is due to  soft and hard deposits( plaque and calculus) ... Leaving the deposits will cause gingivitis, bleeding gums which progress to periodontitis( tooth mobility) which finally cause tooth loss .. Even though you brush twice  daily there is always some inaccessible areas in your  mouth that needs to be  cleaned( scaling and polishing) by dentist... It is mandatory to clean your teeth once in a six months....
kindly visit your nearby  dentist and get your teeth clened
**Do brushing and flossing twice daily **Do gargle with mouth wash twice daily after food ** visit your nearby dentiat once in a six months for general  dental check up
Hi Proceed with general scaling and polishing   If required deep curettage of gums . Take chlorhexidine mouth rinse daily. Check with general acidity issues too.As a home remedy take Big Amla fruit daily once .
Hello diagnose the root cause treat accordingly. Bad odour because of deposits or cavities in teeth .sum ppl wisdom tooth issues.some tonsillitis gastric issues give bad odour.
visit we can suggest accordingly
To rule out oral issues get scaling and polishing ( cleaning of teeth ) done. Home maintainence with twice a day brushing, flossing and mouthwash is recommended.
Bad breath can also occur due to gastric issues or sinus issues
Bad breath is definitely related to oral health but mouth is also considered mirror of your stomach. It can be due to plaque and tartar on teeth , food lodged in cavities or inclined tongue. Even if there are long meal intervals and reduced water intake , it can cause bad breath.
Clean your tongue along with teeth while brushing. Drink ample water and keep short meal intervals.
Visit your dentist for oral examination and rectification if required.