Bad breath

Hello, I have completed the fillings n cleaning of my teeth few months back. Even then the bad breath persists. Can u suggest me what can I use to avoid Bad Breath . I keep gargling frequently in 2 hrs or so.

Doctor Answers (3) on Bad breath

Dr. Shail Jaggi Pune | Endodontist
Hello ! Bad breath can be unpleasantand am sure you are disturbed about it . The following changes will make a big difference : 1. Plenty of water through the day to keep yourself hydrated 2. AVoid using mouth washes frequently..they can dry out your mouth and cause bad breath. 3. Avoid certain food that like garlic, heavily spiced food , food with strong smells...these get absorbed in the system and can stay fit a while 4. End your food with a simple salad of carrot,cucumber and lettuce without any dressing. It acts like a natural cleanser and can work wonders. 5. Check with your dentist if there are any wisdom teeth that may be erupting and causing food lodgement. This can lead to bad breath too... Hope this helps!
Hi. You can use certain mouthwashes specifically designed to treat bad breath for 15 - 20 days. Other than that, you will need certain dietary modifications like avoiding onion, garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, spicy curries and smoking and drinking for atleast 1 month. Increase your water intake and make sure to brush the back of your tongue.
Hi., as you told that cleaning etc. Already done But are you flossing daily and what about tounge cleaning and brushing twice? Are you yet having bleeding gums? Any medicine you are taking? So..many things need evaluation.plz visit me or any good dentist.Bad breath can be taken care of.Take care.