Halitosis bad breath

I have severe halitosis problem since childhood. I am unable to cure it. I have tried everything mentioned in the Internet and visited lot of dentists. They said there is no problem with the teeth. Still unable to find cure. I have white and rough tounge through out the day. As the day goes coating at the back becomes thicker and Whiteir. And the bad smell increases. Please tell me what shall I do. I am taking acidophilus liquid for this. But still no cure. I am attaching the pics.

Doctor Answers (1) on Halitosis bad breath

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your problem. Halitosis means bad breath. This has many causing factors commonest of them are tobacco chewing and smoking, having less amount of water, any throat infection such as laryngitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, cough and cold infections may cause this, dry mouth etc.. To avoid halitosis is to sort out above mention factors. If you are not having enough eater then you need to take 3-4 liters of water a day. Avoid smoking or chewing of tobacco. If you have any throat infection then consult a ENT specialist at once. Thank you