Bad breath
Can any dentist cure halitosis... I don't know the causes will they know... And do I need to go for check up every time until the bad breath is gone

Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi bad breath can be caused by dental or gastric factors...dental issues like ciated tongue, deposits on tooth surface like calculus can be taken care by dentist and this wil cure halitosis but if the cause is gastric upset poor digestion then u need to visit ur physician for follow up ...best of luck take care
Dr. Geetin Murmu
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 18 yrs exp Kolkata
Go for a dental checkup to find out the cause of bad breath. You might need scaling and some changes in your food habit to make the problem go away
Dr. Soumen Mandal
Dentist 2 yrs exp Kolkata
Yes dentist can cure your bad breath (halitosis), dentist can find out the cause of it and cure it. Visit your dentist for proper treatment. U need to go to dentist for regular checkup for keeping your tooth healty and disease free.