Back Tingling & Arm Pain
Is there any relation between tingling feeling in back and pain in arm/forearms? Nerves? I did a lot of physical activity (dancing and exercises) this Sunday Aug-28 and ever since Monday evening this is present : (a) pain in my arm forearms and near elbow - something like Tennis Elbow (b) tingling in my back center slight right Could this have happened due to nerves injury in my back because of pHysical activity?

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Its just a nerve compression at back causing tingling sensation.. Physiotherapy will help you