Back Spasm pain
I had back pain for few days, 5 days back got sneeze and I fell on ground due severe pain in lower back, could not move for few hours, took Voveran SR 100mg, than able to move a bit, somehow manage to reached bed and lied down. I called Physio guy, he did some exercise and said it's Spasm, Pls suggest next step?

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Hand Surgeon 14 yrs exp Mumbai

If you are still having lot of pain and not able to work or do your daily activities you need to consult a local orthopaedic doctor immediately as taking voveran may not help you much and it is hamful if taken for a long time the doctor may suggest some xrays or further tests if the pain does not reduce