Back spasm
I'm having whole back spasm pain for last 4 years ...in my xray it was shown that my neck bone is straight and there is extreme spasm in my whole back .I have been taking muscular relaxants for past 3 months but its not helping much .Any advice ?

Dr. Dimple Kapasi (PT)
Physiotherapist 15 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, Back spasm for this long need proper therapy. Since your complaints are chronic your body mechanics must have altered by now. Rather than depending on pain meds you should consult a physiotherapist to get to the root cause. Thanks, Dr Dimple Kapasi USA licensed Kandivali West
Dr. Shaikh Imaan (PT)
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
U should stop taking medicines coz muscle relaxants are very heavy drugs and u r taking it since last 3 yra i advice u to visit physiotherapist and learn all the back and lower muscles strecthing and take heat packs for 15 mins 2 to 3 times a day.
Dr. Dr.Gaurav Birwatkar (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
u can minimize back spasm by taking mild heat for 10 mins twice a day. use proper chair which has lower back support at ur work place don't sit for long time take gaps in between visit physiotherapist to learn proper back strengthening exercises core muscle strengthening to be precise