Back side Headache

From last 4 days i am having headache in the back side of head. Earlier it was very minimal, but today i m continuesly having headache. I m unable to concentrate on work. Please suggested what to do.

Doctor Answers (2) on Back side Headache

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Heloo there we undertsand your feeling and your concern too. And we hope that this headache of your will not bother you too much in your future. Well you see there are whole alot of thing to talk about when it comes about headache but since you have tokd thatyou have head ache which is at the back of your head. This happens with people with hyoertension ir people who consume alcohol regularly. But then it may happen sometimes in peoole with migrain too. It has some signifivant trigger factors such as sunlight exposure, having tea or coffee, not takibg food on time, taking too much of stress. Tally the symptoms above and consult a doctor of your locality. Thank you
Hi Welcome to Practo I am Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas, and I am here to help you Headache can be due to a lot of reasons. I need to know a few more facts from your before narrowing down on the diagnosis. Which Side - Right, Left or Both Sides, Which Time of the day it is more Any specific Triggering factors Any Specific Relieving factors Is that associated with Nausea and / or vomiting Have you done any test Have you taken any treatment Please be kind enough to clarify the above details at private consultation. I will be happy to chart the further course of action for you and to answer your questions. Best Wishes for Speedy Recovery Take care.