Back problem
Hey , I have  back problem from last 6 years . I reach all the doctor but I can't take rest. I search good doctor for my back pain
214 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kaushik B K
Orthopedist 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
your back pain seems to be chronic back ache.mri and x rays Gives you better idea about your treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.