Back paining
In work from home situation I am so much paining in back side. My job is also 9hrs & I am paining in waist. so this problem what I do?

Please call me
please call me
Do gentle exercises for stretching your back shoulders and neck. Correct your posture and sitting position
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hi. I can understand your predicament. 9 hours is a long shift, and you need to maintain the correct posture to avoid back and neck pain. I would recommend that you take a small break every 2 hours, stand and do some stretches. If using a computer, use the 20-20-20 rule i.e. every 20 minutes spent using a screen; you should try to look away at something that is 20 feet away from you for a total of 20 seconds.
Try and identify a trigger. If symptoms persists, please visit a doctor