Back pain with norco
I've recently been experiencing back pain and I've been prescribed Norco to help with it. I only take it when I need it 4-5 times a week, normally before bed. What is the probability of forming a dependence/addiction to it? I'm trying to avoid this.

Hello there Certain medications are habit forming...so you need to take it as per the doctors advice....however the name of the medicine you have mentioned is a brand/trade name...it would be nice of you to tell me what are the molecules which make up this medicine...as a same molecule is branded with different brand names in different states and even countries. Also apart from this what all remedies you did to relieve yourself from the back problem. Do get back for proper analysis and treatment plan. Regards
Dr Raviraj Francis MPTh(Rehab),MPT(MSk).UK