Back pain with left hand

When she apart from any work at home..then it will fine..but when ever she continues works like cooking, washing dices it feels pain..nd the pains are internally connected with left hand,back side and the movement of throat when she seeing at her left..

Dr. Sharath Kumar
Rheumatologist 15 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Sorry to hear that your loved one has so much pain that it is interfering with her daily activities. From what I can understand not only does she have back pain which worsens when she is working but also neck and left hand pain which worsens on movement of the neck. The patient seems to be suffering from.mechanical back pain with cervical spondylosis. Though it is very troublesome this is not a serious disease and is easily treatable with medications and exercise. Please get in touch with a rheumatologist, a neurologist or an orthopedician and they will definitely help her get better. For further details or questions you can also reach me on my website .www.rheumatologybangalore.com
Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida
Doe to overstrain of muscle rest must tk muscle relaxant medicine and do hot fermentation . If it work then OK other wise physiotherapy treatment must