Back pain n constipation

I am getting constipation for almost 4 years and severe back pain in lower right side which worsens if I masturbate. I am also getting pus, bloody stools, difficulty in starting urination, gas problems and sometimes semen in urine followed by pain in penis. There's a burning sensation inside anus and also feeling pain in scrotum. There's always cramps in back after I wake up. Also every night I wake up at sometime and there's an urgency to urinate and I become hungry at that time even after a heavy diet at night. I have stopped masturbation but I am going through wet dreams or nocturnal emissions every 2nd day andy body weakens after it. the pain in the lower right back is very discomforting.

Hi....., Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals.... Exercise promotes regular bowel movements and increases blood flow to all parts of your body.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function... Consult Physician....