Back pain
Lately I have been diagnosied with spina bifida and I get severe back pain if I continues to sit anywhere , I took treatment for the same at an ayurvedic hospital near where I live , but still I don see any progress. One of my friend suggested me about Isha arogya saying you have good experience in treating backpain through yoga , I would like to know more about it

Dr. Deepak A N
Neurosurgeon 8 yrs exp Ernakulam

spina bifida is congenital disorder. it may be  associated with cord adhered to bone. it may be the cause of ur back pain. it may need surgery. u need mri fir the same
Send me ur mri. watch for danger signs urinary problems and weakness.