Back pain issue
Hello, I am having back pain since last two months so I consulted to orthopedic surgeon.he check and also done digital xray to my back and everything was he suggested there might chances that your bones are weak.please suggest calcium tablet for me.
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. But you also need to understand that apart from taking a calcium supplement you will need to make certain diet changes as in, you have to take a high protein and a high calcium containing diet. Tab. Supracal pro once a day after food for 2 months. Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 2 months. If you have pain you can take a pain killer like tab. Aceclofenac 100mg twice a day after food. Do not take it everyday. Just when you have pain and try to avoid as much as you can. Consult a orthopedician after 2 months again for review. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?