Back pain.
I am getting back pain while taking deep breath on the left side of my back i have trid massage and even hot back pack but its still paining

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Back pain that happens on deep breathing is usually due to some sort of muscle spasm or tingling in the nerves. This can even happen if you have some acidity or gas problems. You can take Tablet Rantac 150 one tablet twice a day for 5 days. It will reduce the acidity. Along with it, you can take Tablet Neurobion Forte one tablet at bed time. This tablet strengths nerves and will reduce the tingling.