Back pain for 2 days
I developed a pain at a spot on my upper back a couple of days ago. I had been sleeping on the floor for 2-3 days and that could be a cause. Over last couple of days, the pain has expanded to the neck, whole of back and the ribs. I am taking hifenac P as recommended by someone.

Hello.. Yes sleeping on the floor is a valid reason if your not used to it...you can take hifenac p but please don't take more than a week...you need to do an alternative for your sleeping...maintain healthy posture.. Avoid abnormal posture