Back pain due to stone in kidney
Doctor I have back pain. I took drotin tablet and meflas spas. But it didn't work. Kindly suggest me medicine. USG report is attached. Probably due to stone.

Get a NCCT KUB Kidney is made of millions of filters called nephrons. As time passes and passage of urine is obstructed, these filters keep getting damaged. Your age is only 29. Act on time, get NCCT KUB if meet a urologist. And avoid meftal or other pain killer. Try to get analysis done for your stone if it passes on its own or by some intervention