Back pain and neck pain

I suffered with left side backpain and neck pain I used these tabs like acelofenac,paracetomal,chlorozoxane,diclofinacle but pain coming frequently plz tell me wt should I do.

Dr. Sharath Kumar
Rheumatologist 15 yrs exp Bangalore

Dr Kiran is right. Most cause of back and neck pain are due to poor posture and should improve with correction of the same as well as regular exercises.  However in a young man back pain and neck pain can also be due to a problem known as spondyloarthritis. Though quite rare and constituting less than 5% of all patients with back pain , however it (spondyloarthritis) is a serious condition and requires action. Please meet a rheumatologist to assess whether there is any possibility of spondyloarthritis and need for possible tests. Hope this helps . Sharath
Mr. Thomas Jefferson
Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Madurai
The way you do things, the strength of your neck and low back muscles,  the posture you adopt,  the time you spend in a particular posture, the chair you use if any, the time of onset, what relieves and aggravates must all be factored to fish out what's causing the pain for you. The intervention is to be decided only after a careful assessment. So consult a physiotherapist for opinion.
Dr. Kiran S Murthy (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
hi this might be with poor physical activity,start doing stretching exercise.And better consult any physio near to ur place and learn the exercise.