Back pain and neck pain
I have upper right back pain .I consult one ortho he suggested to do mri but one more ortho told this pain is due to muscle and u need to exercise. ..if I go for jogging I hv pain from upper back to neck ...if I drive long wearing helmet thn also I hv pain rest of time I dont hv any pain...please suggest me
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello. I understand your pain. Well it seems that you have already consulted two of the specialist for your condition and both of them has given you two different advice. And you are confused with that. Well if the pain is chronic that is more than three months then you need to go with mri and if the pain is bothering you for short span of time then continue the medications and wait for the result. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.