Back pain and discharge

I am having lower back pain and vaginal discharge along with irritation and itching on the outer walls of vagina. I had my periods on 24th of July which was on the right time thereafter I started having problem in urinating from 3rd day of period that is while releasing the urine which increased every day I had difficulty and pain in lower abdomen and I had my periods again on 5th of august which lasted for 3 days and then again the back pain started however no pain while urinating now, I again had my periods on 25th of August which are on the right time according to 24th July. however, even after the periods are over I am having back cramps and vaginal discharge followed by itching and irritation on vaginal walls.

Dr. Pallavi Vasal
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Gurgaon

You need to see a gynecologist to be assessed for the kind of discharge and accordingly start you on medicines. you will need oral as well local treatment for the same. wait for another periods, if next periods are also abnormal get an ultrasound done.