Back pain & nerves pain
Past 4 months, I suffered by back pain and nerves pain in left side from hip to foot. I not able to straight my leg due to nerves pain and not able to bend my hip due to back pain in left side only. Plz give the solution.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai

Sir Based on what you have written, you are likely to be suffering from from pathology compressing your nerves Please consult a Neurosurgeon for clinical evaluation
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
May be you have developed lower spinal problem like slipped disc ..that will lead to back pain and radiating pain to legs, numbness, and sometimes weakness also.. You need to consult a neurosurgeon and follow his advice..