Back pain & eye pain

I m sitting in front of systems more than 14 that its makes back pain and same watching systems .kindly advise plz

Doctor Answers (1) on Back pain & eye pain

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai Chennai | General Surgeon
Dear Friend,
Working on the system for such long hours will give you trouble with eyes and back. I suggest following measure, please follow these, it will help you..
1 Set up an alram in your system that will go up every hour, as the alarm goes up, stand up and start walking, walk around your office, have water, do streching, do this for five mins and come back and start working again. Do this every one hour.
2. Every day either in morning or evening find half an hour for your self and go for a walk.
3. Every half an hour cover your eyes with your palms, that is make a cup like shape of your palms, and cover your eyes, in such a way that there is complete darkness, keep you eyes open in this darkness. Do this for two mins every half an hour.
4. Get a blood test done for Vit D3 levels, if the D3 levels are low, take treatment to correct it.
I wish you a happy and healthy life.
Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai