Back is full of scars etc
Hello, I've had these marks on my shoulders and back for a few years which I assumed will fade away with time. It hasn't and it has me worried now. I've attached picture. I've patches and tiny pimples and black pores and elasticity signs on my body. It's only on the right and left shoulders and my entire back. Could you help me with what I should be doing ? Thank you.

Thanks for the query. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner. ​Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for
Meet a Dermatologist.