Back,chest,stomach pain
My wife is having chest,back& stomach pain continually & it is frequently . She is suffering from thyroid. Whether it is due to acidity,then what we should do further.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. its really very difficult to tell the cause of this with such limited history and without physical examination. pain abdomen could be due to acidity, back pain could be due to calcium and vitamin d3 deficiency. better to get it checked out by a general physician and a orthopedician once for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.