Back and stomach pain
I have half lower back pain and half lower stomach pain I checked to my doctor he said its a stomach infection nd gave me medicines but now my medicine is finished again I have the same problem

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 24 yrs exp Kolkata

Pl contrac the Practo night.
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello most of the time gastrointestinal tract infection should be ruled out appropriate antibiotics should be started and its better to get an ultrasound done to rule out renal calculi and other gynaecological disorders should be ruled out consult physician and gynaecologist for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps you solve your problem....and drink plenty of water.