Back and shoulder pain
I have severe back pain just beside the right shoulder blade and slight pain above shoulder . This is since u had lifted a bike with right hand.. It's been 3months.. I am getting pain when I drive bike, and when i sleep right side... I used move spray which would give temporary reliefs.. Now i am not able to sleep and work.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello there... I understand your concern... There are many possible reasons for your pain which has to be taken care....it may be due to Abnormalities in the bone or joints,trauma,poor posture,degenerative diseases,muscle strain,shoulder joint instability,dislocation...you may require investigations like x ray,MRI etc...Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.
Dr. Phanindra V V

Hello. There is a chance of muscle spasm or muscular pain. U can use murivenna available at Ayurveda stores for application. Warm the oil and soak it in a piece of cotton and place it on the affected part and retain it for 30 mins. U can reheat oil if it becomes cold. Internally use tab vatagajankusha rasa 1tab thrice daily after food. The other reason for pain at rt shoulder region may be gall bladder inflammation or stones. If above said oil application doesn't provide relief, meet a nearby physician once to ruleout gall bladder problem.