Back and ribs conjustion
I feel very uncomfortable, a continuous mild pain in my back. Chest looks narrow(front view) but wider (side view). Feels like the lower part of ribs is bulging out . Can you help me out regarding Whig doctor to visit..and does chest/back brace to reshape works?
76 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pranjali Chaudhari
Orthopedist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Is your both shoulder are also not in line along with rib bulge? If so then it could be progressive scoliosis, you should meet orthopedic surgeon , x Ray will pinpoint structure suffering.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?