Back and neck pain

I feel a lot of pain and stiffness in back while doing something in which i have to bend forward example while taking head bath. It takes me a lot of time to stand straight after that. i feel pain in my neck in office hours since i have to sit infront of computer for 9 hours. I've also improved my posture, which has given me little relief however problem is still there. I also have pain and stiffness in my knees. When i travel to my place from Delhi in Volvo i have to sit for 6 hours, my left knee kind of gets locked. i feel a lot of pain in getting up and walk when the bus stops in between. I almost have to drag my left leg without bending from knee for 5 minutes before it gets to its normal functioning. Please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Back and neck pain

Dr. Neha Gupta Delhi | Physiotherapist
Hi Please confirm if your knee suffered from any trauma. Pain in knee could be a consequence of bad posture. For back problem physiotherapy will help you, Pain in bending may suggest disc bulge also.