Back and abdomen pain

I have pain in lower abdominal quadrant and twitching pain in my back. It's been a week and I am still constipated. What could be the reason for it and whom should I check with for my problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Back and abdomen pain

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.i think you should understand that there are many reasons which causes lower back pain like spine disc herniation where patient presents with the pain radiating to the leg and sometimes pain radiating to buttock region. And in some patients they will present with frequent urinating, burning while urinating due to kidney infection etc.For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary.Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking.Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water.Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight.Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down.Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins need. If you are not satisfied kindly Consult a orthopedic surgeon for further management.