Back Acne issue
I'm facing acne issue in my back, it itches and happening from very long time. It heal itself sometimes but this time it's going worse. I haven't taken any prescription yet but I'm using CLOP-G from last 3-4 days but not getting any results. I eat junk once or twice a week and always take proper sleep.

Stop using Clob g its a steroid it will worsen the condition You need oral as well as topical medicine for which one needs proper history Also need clear pics
Kindly consult online or offline for detailed prescription
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
For starters, apply cream deriva bpo on back for 15 days. If problem not solved in 15 days, come to clinic.
You need to stop using Clop-G immediately. It is topical Clobetasol which a steroid cream and won’t help you at all and will definitely worsen the acne. You can apply clindamycin 1% spray for the same. Also you need to start a healthy lifestyle with no junk food and lots of exercises.