Back Acne.
I have acne all over my back since 10 years i guess. I was wondering if there's a way to treat it. Yes, I do have an oily skin. What should I do exactly?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring.
Meet a dermatologist to rule out fungal folliculitis as treatment is different.
Dr. Vinita Gupta
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Gurgaon
Back or truncal acne is common. Do not panic. It can b easily treated with a combination of oral, topical medicines with or without chemical peeling. Choice of therapy can only b decided by clinically examining ur problem.