Back acne breakouts
I have been suffering from back acne breakout.. and the dark spots of acne...want to get rid of it..plz help

Hello dear. Truncal acne can be easily managed by medicines, both oral and topical. The brown spots are probably PIH marks and scars on your back. Consult with me directly via online chat mode on Practo pro app for a prescription or you can visit my Clinic
Don't eat sugary foods, chocolates, momos, colas
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more  by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
To control acne you need to go on oral medication plus you need peels. Kindly consult online for detailed evaluation and treatment.
U r having truncal acne and pih . So i need medication for both . Need to check on your diet , if you have seborrhea . Topical ointment and soap will do good
Consult online for further treatment
Avoid sugary foods , dnt apply hair oil , treat dandruff if you have