Baby vaccine dose
My baby is 3 months old and 1 st dose gave on July 5th with rotovirus and penta -IpV this was given her in her native place . Now my baby came to Bangalore and second dose I did not rotovirus vaccine but penta and ipv had given on august 8th On third dose I can give rotovirus again with penta and ipv ? If I delay any harm to baby

Doctor responses for similar questions

Yes,you can. Depending inbred brand of rotavirus vaccine used,2 or 3 doses are given,and the same brand has to be repeated.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
HELLO, YOU CAN GIVE WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE, NO PROBLEM. O.K, BYE.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?

Dose of rabipur vaccine