Baby not eating properly
Dear Sir/ Mam, My baby girl is 16.5 months old. She is teething and is having food aversion. Doesn't want to eat anything and whatever I feed her, she spits it out. Her paediatrician has prescribed two syrups: Longefine syrup Aristozyme What should I do? Please advise Regards Rishika

How many times you’re giving milk to her .. only 200 ml of milk is enough per day..otherwise her appetite will be suppressed....start her on multivitamin supplementation..above syrups doesn’t help you in long term..
For kids u need to give food 7-8 times a day
kids do this in this age will resolve in two to three weeks give groviva protein powder 1 scoop twice a day in milk can continue above prescription .