Baby heads sweats alot
My seven months old daughter sweats a lot in her head, only when she is under AC or FAN she is better. Her head rest in bed is wet. I understand that baby sweating glands are only in head, but her head is hot always and we feel she sweats a lot

Dr. Trupti Shetty
Pediatrician 10 yrs exp Pune

Babies have a higher head temperature as compared to the rest of the body during to constant brain activity. Hence sweating is quite normal
If you are still doubtful, u can get her checked by your pediatrician just to rule out Vit D deficiency and get her treated accordingly