Baby has running nose and eye watering
Hi, My daughter is 6 months old and I started noticing her nose is runny at times and her left eye waters sometimes even if baby is not crying. She is fuzzy most of the times and rubs her left eye which keeps watering. Please let me whats wrong with her and possible solution for this.

Hi. Do a lacrimal duct massage ( massage The inner part of The Eye near the nose) 3-4 times/ day for 2-3 months. Do steam inhalation. If nose block, use saline nasal drops
This is most probably a viral infection which leading to your symptoms or allergic.
Syrup Nocold 1.5 ml three times a day. Avoid dust nd cold exposure