Baby cold sneeze cough
My son is 9 month old and weight approx 8 kg Due to water eye, running nose, cough and sneezing we are giving medicine (as given by local doctor) Montair LC Kid syrup Brozeet syrup He is recovering from Cold and sneezing and cough. However while sleeping, there is some noisy sound in breathing. Can we give him Nasivion drop? Is there any other thing we can do to help him.

You have already given number of drugs Give steam inhalation
Greetings , need to change the prescription kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you through the treatment.