B12 time to increse
Hi I am on two sixty B12 level and been advised to take injections once in a week for a month yet I am done with 2 injection but still I feel extremely fatigue dizzy and weakness with body pain ! May I know how much time does it takes to improve ? As much as you can help me by writing pls help me.. Need all specialist response...

Hello, I.understand your feeling and that is very bad that you had to take supplements in such a young age. But do not worry about it your b12 levels are still below armband that is how you are feeling week and. It takes time to produce red blood cells and enough hemoglobin. Just try complete the advised by the doctor and test yourself once again. And till that time let's hope your.condition may improve. Thank you