B12 deficiency.

Hi Doc, My husband has B12 deficiency. It's 165L. Doc said to take injection. Please suggest. Do we take injunction or medicines are ok? Thankyou.
views-icons 157 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata
Initially you need to take injections. Once an optimum level is reached then he can take oral medicines regularly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?