B12 decreased

Hello Doctor My friend has b12 decreased problem . what will do for increased B12 .plz suggestions
views-icons 260 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi It depends up on the symptoms he is having because of low B12 vitamin. There are injections and oral medications to imorove it.consult a general physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?