Dear Sir/ Madam, I m suffering from Azoospermia I have Nil sperm can it be cured plz tell me, I m married since 4 years and i dont have children.
75 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Jaipur
Hi You need to get a semen fructose checked .Its presence indicates the patency of passage between testis and urine path If blocked, there can be treatment by surgery. Get a FSH level , Sonogram of scrotum and a biopsy of testis to see the possibility of treatment. Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.