There is some gulty type in left testies. and gone through the test. hormonal test is ok. but there is azoospermia. kindly suggest what to do to over rid this problem. is this curable
views-icons 54 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Azoospermia

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi there I understand your concern....2 possibilities are there....There is no production of sperm by Testicles or The sperms are produced by testicles but there may be blockage in passage of the sperm from testicles to Urethra...get your semen analysis done after 2 weeks if that also shows azoospermia you have to get your testicular biopsy done to confirm weather sperm production happening or not...if spermatogenesis happening then you will require investigations to rule out blockage of sperm pathway...If Testicular Biopsy does not show, any spermatogenesis there is no treatment that can induce it....If Azoospermia is due to blockage in the Vas Deferens it can be cured by surgery...Consult nearest urologist they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?