AVN in hip

I am having a pain in right hip and facing difficulty to walk. Having a pain while having cross leg and when immediately made to walk while sitting for long time. I am facing this difficulty from 1 year.
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on AVN in hip

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajnish Sethi
8 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Joint Replacement Surgeon
first of all u should go to orthopaedic. .get uer x rays done. u may require MRI hip also . if it is Avn then treatment depends on stage
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?