Avascular necrosis tallus
I have avascular necrosis of tallus of right ankle.I am attaching my MRI report.I would like to know best possible treatment.The cause of AVN is not known.

Hi...., AVN is caused by interruption of the blood supply to the bone... The treatment of avascular necrosis is critically dependent on the stage of the condition. Very early stage avascular necrosis may be managed nonoperatively with rest, partial-weight-bearing crutches, progressive weight-bearing, and observation..In late stages surgical intervention is necessary....