Attitude problem
I want to build a attitude that if my enemy beats me, I won't even mind that.

Hi, Attitude is developed by changing your mindset, the way you think. The mind is very powerful, you just need to learn to harness the enegy that the mind brings with it, don't run away with your thoughts. Not minding is different from being detached. So first clear your mind in this regard, is it detachment you seek or an I don't care attitude. You can help yourself by chanting the affirmation- Only Good Lies Before Me; to ensure that only good comes your way, its a big life changer. All the best!