Atopic dermatitis
Respected sir I have atopic dermatitis around my lips so my dermatologist has given me Ceratop moisturizing cream now what happens is the day when I don't apply the moisturizing cream my eczema flares up a lot, therefore it increases a lot. So i think Ceratop is increasing my eczema around lips.

Not like that...you need specific medicine for atopic dermatits... for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
Atopic dermatitis is a condition where there is defect in fillagrin protein... Because of this, the moisture in the skin goes out quickly... So you need to moisturize properly everyday....ceratop is a moisturizer...u need to keep on using it...
kindly consult online for detailed discussion if u like...