Asthma in pregnancy
Hi I am 24 week pregnant I suffered from asthma in 15days. Plz suggest my diet and how to cure asthma in pregnancy? Any dangerous  in pregnancy?

You can have your regular diet  as such if you are not diabetic. Consult a dietician for a good diet plan for pregnancy. Have small frequent meals so that you are not very full after meals. For asthma take your inhalers regularly so that your asthma remains controlled. Inhalers have minimal side effects and are safe during pregnancy. Adverse effects on fetus are more due to uncontrolled asthma than due to inhalers
See a chest physician
Get admitted urgently if you have severe breathlessness and are not able to complete even sentences